Want to sell your home or condo in the metro Edmonton area? Don’t fall into the trap of complacency. At this time of the year, literally hundreds of home sellers in our market quietly witness outstanding success and sell for full market value. Here’s why:
- Most sellers fall into the trap of thinking this a bad time to sell in the Edmonton area and they will take their homes off the market or wait to put them on the market. The result? Less competition for you.
- Buyers who are looking at this time of the year are serious. They might pay you a premium price, if they can move in quickly.
- Home values go up. Based on last year’s stats, house prices in the metro Edmonton area actually went up in November due to high demand and scarcity of supply.
- Many Edmonton area buyers receive bonuses at Christmas. Let’s get these buyers motivated whilst they have their down payments and before they have to use it to pay off credit card bills next year.
- When does your home look the most inviting and smell the best? I’m guessing during the holiday season, when the house is decorated and the aroma of all that baking, fills the air.
- Are you going away for some of the holiday season? In that case, showing it will be easy. We might have it sold for you before you get back.
- Don’t forget your neighbors. Many of these people will be having family and friends over for parties. If they love the area and see your sign, a sale could be the end result.
- Worried about how to show off your wonderful yard? We will use photographs that you took last summer.
- People are generally happy and optimistic during the holiday season. This is a great time to sell them your house or condo.
Want more information about our discount and flat fee home selling programs? Please feel free to call our broker owner Stuart Neal at: 780-760-2014 or visit www.LowerRealtyFees.com
Lower Realty Fees & Outstanding Results, Superior Realty Services from only $1999