Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1020 Sh 627, Rural Parkland County
18.01 Acres Out of Subdivision with TONS of PRIVACY!! This property backs onto Longhurst Lake and Park Reserve. The 2000 Sq. Ft home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, den and 2 family rooms. Also featured are 2 fireplaces, 1 with a built-in BBQ oven. The furnace was replaced in 2012 and new shingles in 2013. All plumbing and wiring are copper. There is a double attached garage PLUS a 34 x 30 sq. ft. heated but not insulated shop w/ 9 Ft. doors. Exterior walls and trusses are 2x6. 10 KVA, single phase - 230 Volt/125 Amp. Weeping tile surrounds the property and pump from the lake is used to water the extensive lawn. There is a big dog run for your fur baby to play.
- MLS® #E4034460
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,002
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Dog Run-Fenced In
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Shop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Lake, Environmental Reserve, Flat Site, Landscaped, Private Setting
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1020 Sh 627
- AreaRural Parkland County
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT7Z 1Y2
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Freezer, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Full
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2018 at 11:32am MDT.