Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 101 10415 93 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to a lovely 2 bedroom condo located in Windsor Place just minutes to downtown, the Ice District, and Edmonton's RiverValley. This condo is fully renovated and features laminate flooring throughout, updated kitchen, and painted walls. The large windows allow light to stream into the property. The open galley style kitchen has light cabinetry, new countertop and black appliances. The kitchen opens to the dining area which then opens to a large living space. There are 2 bedrooms, both carpeted with large closets. With the convenience of insuite laundry, this is a unit that a first time buyer or investor will not want to miss. The unit even has extra storage in the laundry room with built-in shelves. Welcome!
- MLS® #E4039113
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage741
- Year Built1987
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$385
- Address# 101 10415 93 Street
- SubdivisionBoyle Street
- Postal CodeT5H 1X5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories3
- MiddleSpruce Avenue
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 3:01am MST.