Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 104 9907 91 Avenue, Edmonton
Located only steps from the River valley plus only minutes from U of A, Downtown and Whyte Avenue this new 742 sq.ft, 1 bedroom and den unit in Studio On The Hill. This east facing one bedroom and den features a master bedroom walk-in closet/ensuite and overlooks a private gated garden patio. The den is enclosed by double clear glass french doors and the suite includes additional storage and an oversized entry closet. Features include 5 new appliances, in-suite laundry, private patio, air conditioning, underground parking, security entrance, elevator, in-suite storage and more. The open floor plan, upgraded finishing, quality material and attention to detail are evident throughout. Please visit Realtor website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4047562
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage742
- Year Built2015
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire, Storage-In-Suite, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, Stall, Underground
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofRoll Roofing
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 104 9907 91 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6E 2T7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener
- HeatingNatural Gas, Heat Pump
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$350
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 2:01am MST.