Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
51257 Rr 202, Rural Strathcona County
One of a kind oversized Douglas Fir Log home. On 10.5 treed acres you will find this 2760 sq. ft. home. This home is truly a rarity with 2+1 bedrooms plus den, 3 1/2 bathrooms (two with jacuzzi tubs). This home is a 1 ½ storey home with soaring open beam ceilings in the living room and dining room. A focal point of this home is the stunning sealed wood burning fireplace. This home boasts a formal dining area, enormous kitchen with tons of counter space, island , built in oven, counter top stove as well as a spacious dinette area. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms with the master having a 5 piece ensuite and walk-in closet. The upstairs has an awesome loft area that overlooks the main floor. Other features include New Basement Renovations , in-floor and hot water heating, 31x14 covered and screened back porch, 2 sheds with services ready for future shop if desired. 30 minutes from Edmonton & Sherwood Park and close to Tofield. The seller is also offering the buyer a chance to win $5000.00.
- MLS® #E4047592
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,760
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Private Setting, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Address51257 Rr 202
- AreaRural Strathcona County
- CityRural Strathcona County
- Postal CodeT8G 1E8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven Built-In-Two, Freezer, Stove-Countertop Gas
- HeatingIn Floor Heat System, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Glass Door
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2018 at 8:16am MDT.