Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Edmonton
The Village is built with pride, first-class craftsmanship, and the highest quality materials. With multiple floorplans to choose from, you’ll easily find one that fits your needs. At the Village at Summerside you’ll get a spacious layout, a large balcony with a great view, secure underground parking, and beautifully landscaped grounds – all located in a unique community. Plus, you’re backed by builder new home warranty and will receive a membership to the exclusive Lake Summerside Beach Club. When you live at The Village, you’ll enjoy all the convenience of city life, paired with the tranquility of a home near the lake. Whether you’re looking to grab a bite to eat, watch a movie, or go shopping – you won’t have to travel far. South Edmonton Common is just a short drive away, providing you with convenient access to IKEA, Walmart, Cineplex, and numerous restaurants. Plus, easily access West Edmonton Mall via the Henday, or explore Whyte Avenue, both of which are a quick 25 minute drive away.
- MLS® #E4048110
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage819
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Laundry-In-Suite, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- ExteriorSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Beach Access, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$245
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 2:01am MST.