Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
51401 Sh 759, Rural Parkland County
"CIVIL ENFORCEMENT SALE" This approximately 1,344 sq.ft. 2 Storey Split is being sold "Sight Unseen, Where-Is, As-Is". Located on a landscaped 10.01 Acre lot just minutes from the quaint Town of Tomahawk. The subject property offers 3 bedrooms, kitchen w/ dining area, living room, 4 piece bath, utility/laundry room, walkout to a large patio, partially finished basement, double attached garage, some outbuildings (use and condition could not be confirmed). There is no access to this property for viewings, thus all information and measurements have been assumed and/or obtained from Parkland County Assessment and/or previous MLS Listing(s) and could not be confirmed. "The measurements represented do not imply they are in accordance with the Residential Measurement Standard in Alberta". Please respect the Owners situation and DO NOT APPROACH the property or the owner, DRIVE BY VIEWINGS ONLY.
- MLS® #E4048316
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey Split
- FeaturesDeck, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Cross Fenced, Fenced, Landscaped, Private Setting, Rolling Land, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address51401 Sh 759
- AreaRural Parkland County
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT0E 2H0
- InteriorLinoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesNone, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPart, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2018 at 2:32pm MST.