Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3515 Watson Point(e), Edmonton
Welcome beautiful home built custom home. This open concept 2 story has 5 bedrooms with one on main floor,4 full baths, with over sized three car garage with separate access to the basement for future development. Builder does have a design for future basement but has left it untouched for future owners design chose. The main floor is home to modern kitchen with large breakfast nook, great room with linear natural stone fireplace, flex/dining room, large pantry with rough in options for butler style pantry, the back entry has plenty of coat space with built in closet units. The second floor has a beautiful large Master retreat with 5 pc Ensuite huge walking closet with access to upper floor laundry room. There is an addition 3 bedrooms on second floor one with it own 3pc Ensuite and walking the other 2 bedroom share a jack and jill Bathroom. This Upper Windermere home has many more high-end features that would make any large family living comfortable so don't miss the opportunity come see for yourself.
- MLS® #E4050779
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,008
- Year Built2015
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 10 ft., Patio, HRV System, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached, Over Sized
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Private Park Access, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- RoofPine Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3515 Watson Point(e)
- Postal CodeT6W 0S1
- InteriorCarpet, Non-Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Induction, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesElectric, Gas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- HOA Fees1000.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 2:01am MST.