Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218 56102 Rr 53, Rural Lac Ste. Anne County
Absolutely charming home on a massive lot right in the Hamlet of Cherhill! With a total of three bedrooms, it's a great starter home for a young family or someone wanting to start a family. It would also be perfect for someone who's retired or works out of town. The property has a couple of sheds, a garage, and a cute workshop perfect for tinkering in! Not to mention a great garden spot which has always been a good producer of fresh vegetables, and lots of perennials! If you like baking, you'll appreciate the apple trees, which grow more apples than one can use! The house is one that you'll notice has 'good bones', a nice solid structure. The shingles were replaced in 2015 and there's a beautiful hardwood floor in the living room from 2014. With excellent highway access, you will find a trip to the city a breeze and you can be there in less than an hour! And there's plenty of things to do nearby, from fishing to golf, botanical gardens, camping and of course just enjoying the peace and quiet!
- MLS® #E4050988
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage884
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingRV Parking, Single Garage Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Picnic Area, Private Setting, Schools, Treed Lot, Vegetable Garden, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address218 56102 Rr 53
- AreaRural Lac Ste. Anne County
- CityRural Lac Ste. Anne County
- Postal CodeT0E 0J0
- InteriorHardwood, Linoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Fan-Ceiling, Freezer, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2017 at 7:32pm MST.