Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
53314 Hwy 44, Rural Parkland County
BEAUTIFUL HOBBY FARM 36 ACRES INCLUDES 1500SF WALKOUT BUNGALOW WITH KITCHEN IN BASEMENT. 2 FULLY OPERATING HEATED/ INSULATED SHOPS APPROXIMATELY 2000SF + 2000SF. 1-5000SF QUANSET FOR COLD STORAGE WITH 14X16 OVERHEAD DOOR. 1 -4000SF BUILDING WITH HORSE STABLES INCLUDES POWER/WATER ETC. ELECTRICAL POWER LINES ARE UNDERGROUND, ENTIRE PROPERTY IS FENCED. LAND HAS HILLS & TREES AND IS ONLY MINUTES FROM EDMONTON JUST 1.3KM NORTH OF YELLOWHEAD TRAIL ACROSS FROM DEER MEADOW GOLF COURSE.
- MLS® #E4051886
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,572
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCloset Organizers
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- Exterior FeaturesHillside, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address53314 Hwy 44
- AreaRural Parkland County
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT7X 3L3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2017 at 9:16pm MST.