Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 407 10335 117 Street, Edmonton
Check out the VIEW FROM THE TOP in the sought after downtown community of Oliver! This bright and open 1 bedroom +700sqft top floor unit faces west over downtown, and is walking distance to Oliver Square and the brand new Brewery District. In addition to that, this home has easy access to the U of A, Nait and Grant MacEwan School, as well as golf and green space nearby. The grand master bedroom boasts ample closet space, and has extra storage right in the suite. There is a full 4-piece bathroom, laminate floors through the main open living space and full kitchen, with dishwasher upgrade! Condo fees include both heat and water, for easy budgeting and updated balconies will be here this summer! Make this downtown gem yours today!
- MLS® #E4052829
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage709
- Year Built1973
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-Same Floor, Intercom, Laundry-Coin-Op, Laundry-Common, Parking-Plug-Ins, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 407 10335 117 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 1X8
- InteriorLinoleum, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Oven-Microwave
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories4
- Condo Fee$297
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 2:16am MST.