Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 613 33 Fifth Avenue, Spruce Grove
Here is your chance to own a two bedroom plus a den in the best building in the Spruce Grove/ Stony Plain area! This is executive condo living with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile, and engineered dark hardwood. This unique floor plan is 1371 square feet and is in immaculate condition. The large balcony faces central park so watch the fireworks while using your gas BBQ on Canada Day! There are two parking stalls included. One underground titled and one outside stall. There's also a large storage locker on the lower level.
- MLS® #E4053156
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,367
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Air Conditioner, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire, Storage-Locker Room, Cable TV Connection
- ParkingStall, Underground
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Address# 613 33 Fifth Avenue
- AreaSpruce Grove
- SubdivisionBroxton Park
- CitySpruce Grove
- Postal CodeT7X 2C5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Stove-Electric, Air Conditioner-Window
- HeatingNatural Gas, Hot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$503
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 8:01pm MST.