Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14307 49 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
AMAZING opportunity to own Beautiful 1462.00 sqft. Bungalow built on 7494.15 sqft. LOT in Desirable & Peaceful BROOKSIDE neighborhood in Riverbend. Main floor has a Family Room, Formal Dining Room, a Kitchen with breakfast nook, Master bedroom with 2 piece in suite plus 2 bedrooms with full washroom. Beautifully renovated basement with separate entrance, having full kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, Family Room with wood fire place 2 bedrooms with full bathroom with Jacuzzi, Home theatre speakers for entertainment, office/Den, big storage room, a very big room for your laundry, coldroom and lots of storage space, Two Furnace. NEW FLOORING, ROOFING, SOFFIT, FASCIA, EAVESTROUGH, WINDOWS, FRESHLY PAINTED. A BEAUTIFUL YARD with Matured Trees, Fruits Garden with Grape Trellis, UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM, Oversized Double Garage. Steps from the Rainbow Valley Ski Hill, Parks, Ravine & Walking Trails. Easy access to: Whitemud Drive, UofA, Schools, shopping & transportatio
- MLS® #E4059545
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,463
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- ExteriorWood, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Fenced, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address14307 49 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT6H 0H7
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Hood Fan
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
- HighHarry Ainlay
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2017 at 12:02pm MST.