Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
61 10 Woodcrest Lane, Fort Saskatchewan
Bright two storey townhouse in lovely Westwood Trails community. Feel at home as you step into your tiled and well laid out entryway leading to your open concept main floor with laminate throughout. Kitchen features cherry cabinets and plenty of counter space. An eating bar is the perfect entertaining spot opening to the bright living room plus dining area. Why not head out back through the patio doors to your deck, ready with gas connections for your BBQ? Upstairs the spacious master with vaulted ceiling and loads of closet space has a 3 piece ensuite plus two more bedrooms or den/office space. The fully finished basement features a fourth bedroom plus additional ensuite.
- MLS® #E4060811
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built2010
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached, Front Drive Access, Insulated
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Flat Site, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address61 10 Woodcrest Lane
- AreaFort Saskatchewan
- SubdivisionWestwood Trails
- CityFort Saskatchewan
- Postal CodeT8L 0C7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Microwave Hood Cover, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
- Condo Fee$230
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 6:16pm MST.