Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 215 534 Watt Boulevard, Edmonton
Walker Lake Landing Community. do you enjoy family living without the hassle of yard work and snow removal. Then look no further than living at Walker Lake Landing Condo Community Complex. This unit is located on the 2nd floor South facing, occupy by a quiet first time owner, non smoking and no pet. The unit has 4 stainless steel fridge, electrical stove, stove range and dishwasher. The stacked washer and dryer are white. Master bedroom has a his and hers closet leading to an ensuite 4 piece bathroom, the second bedroom is located next to the living room with a door leading to the balcony. The kitchen has a reasonable storage area for storing personal good items, a granite counter top in the kitchen for extra dining area. The suite comes with an outside parking stall and visitor parking for guests. Public transportation stop is located next to the condo complex, shopping mall and school is within walking distance. A place you'll be proud to come home to.
- MLS® #E4061002
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage693
- Year Built2012
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorComposition, Stone, Wood Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$289
- Address# 215 534 Watt Boulevard
- Postal CodeT6X 1P7
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMichael Strembitsky School
- MiddleMichael Strembitsky School
- HighJ. Percy Page School
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 12:19pm MDT.