Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1204 10303 105 Street Nw, Edmonton
The primer location is great for a student or professional working in downtown! just walking distance to ANYWHERE: Macewan University, Oliver square , LRT station...Featured in the sweet home are NEW hardwood floor in living room, NEW painting throughout, two ample bedrooms, the walk through closet to the four pieces bathroom. Huge living room connect to the beautiful balcony with city view, big storage, ensuite dryer and washer, east facing unit on the 12TH floor with tons of nature lights and quiet street(NOT 105 street!). Enjoy the ARTS? The Winspear Concert Theatre, The Citadel theatre, The new Art Gallery, Churchill Square, the Public Library and Royal Museum , Rogers Place are all within walking distance. A MUST SEE!
- MLS® #E4062287
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage777
- Year Built2004
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1204 10303 105 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5T 5G3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$435
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 6:16pm MST.