Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16521 100 Street, Edmonton
This Is a Great place to call Home! This 3 bedroom 2-storey townhouse has plenty of Excellent Space. Living room, Dining Room, Kitchen and that is just the main floor. Upstairs you have 3 bedrooms and an updated 4 piece main bathroom. There Is another 2 piece bathroom on the main floor. Check out the newer High Efficiency Furnace and HWT. You even get a Front yard. One parking stall and visitor parking for your friends and guests. Schools, shopping, parks, they are all Close by! Condo fee is only $225/month. You have to see this Excellent Home!
- MLS® #E4064027
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,101
- Year Built1982
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingOff Street, Stall
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Crossed Fenced
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$225
- Address16521 100 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 5H4
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesWood, Brass Surround, Corner
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLorelei School
- MiddleMary Butterworth Jnr High
- HighQueen Elizabeth
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 7:16am MDT.