Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1218 53222 Rr 272, Rural Parkland County
BACKS ONTO LAKE....This ONE OWNER home shows IMMACULATE with its 3 BEDRS, 2 BATHS, PANTRY, JACUZZI TUB in ENSUITE, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, APPLIANCES incl FRONT LOAD WASHER/DRYER & FREEZER. There is LAMINATE thru the living rm, dining rm, kitchen & hallways....CARPET in bedrs. Outside is attractive with its FAUX BRICK, MAINTENANCE FREE RAILINGS on the DECKS & SHED all backing onto the LAKE complete with FOUNTAIN & WALKING TRAILS. Parkland Village is its own community with its own STORE, GASBAR, PUB, FIRE DEPT, SCHOOL, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PLAYGROUNDS & MAN MADE LAKE. This home sits in the ADULT SECTION- 45+.
- MLS® #E4065063
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,216
- Year Built2007
- StyleSingle Wide Mobile Home
- FeaturesDeck, Exterior Walls- 2x6', No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingFront Drive Access
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Lake, Not Fenced, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Picnic Area
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Address# 1218 53222 Rr 272
- AreaRural Parkland County
- SubdivisionParkland Village
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT7X 4K4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 3:01am MST.