Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11604 97 Street, Edmonton
Location, location....Located in the neighborhood, Spruce Avenue. Sits on a large lot. Minutes to CHINATOWN, KINGSWAY GARDEN MALL, YELLOWHEAD TRAIL, NAIT, MACEWAN UNIVERSITY, ROYAL ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL, DOWNTOWN....Built in 1929, BUNGALOW. 2 bedrooms on main floor, separate entrance to basement with 2 other bedroom(need closets), huge backyard with concrete pad for double cars parking. Upgraded: Some windows, hot water tank, furnace. Priced for quick sale!
- MLS® #E4066664
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage813
- Year Built1929
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingNo Garage, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11604 97 Street
- SubdivisionSpruce Avenue
- Postal CodeT5G 1X9
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dryer, Hood Fan
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Full
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 6:16pm MST.