Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 3 10903 115 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to The Hudson, a limited collection of spacious 3 bedroom plus den, 2.5 bath 1673 sqft townhomes in the heart of Queen Mary Park. The open-plan 9' main level is outfitted with a large kitchen complete with stainless-steel appliances (w/ gas stove and quartz counters), mud room, and a private al fresco courtyard. The second floor features 2 large bdms, laundry, and a flex nook. Located on the top floor is the den, as well as the spacious master bedroom w/ separate lounge area, balcony, functional ensuite, and walk-in closet. These AIR-CONDITIONED homes were designed with two community green spaces, private rear walk-out courtyards for each unit, 3rd floor south-facing balconies (with CITY VIEWS!), and a unique staggered design for the ultimate privacy. Live minutes from Edmonton’s thriving downtown core and all of the eateries and boutiques in nearby Westmount. Fitness, groceries, and everything else you’ll need are right next door, at the newly opened Brewery District. Price includes GST.
- MLS® #E4066681
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,673
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Patio, See Remarks, Infill Property, HRV System
- ParkingSingle Indoor
- ExteriorBrick, Engineered Wood, Acrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Corner, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$50
- Address# 3 10903 115 Street
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 3L3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Gas, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryJohn A. McDougall School
- MiddleSpruce Avenue School
- HighVictoria School
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 2:46am MST.