Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 210 55109 Hwy 777, Rural Lac Ste. Anne County
Custom Built 2001 Burke Perry walk out bungalow located on 1.9 acres with double attached garage and south facing back yard. This 3 B/R 1400 sq. ft home features, gas stove in kitchen, large central island, main floor laundry, central vac, vaulted ceilings, bright open concept living, include alarm system, ash hardwood floors, pine wood kitchen and trim throughout home. Corner pantry, large floor to ceiling rock faced gas F/P in living room, large windows in both kitchen and living room which lead to a two tiered south facing deck with a great view of the subdivision. Master ensuite has separate tub, shower combination with walk in closet. Lower level features 3rd B/R, walk out large family/media room, huge storage area and additional unfinished B/R and roughed in plumbing for additional bathroom. Acreage has a drilled well and has an upgraded septic tank (3) filter system and field. Nonsmoking home original owners.
- MLS® #E4068549
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,419
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDog Run-Fenced In, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Walkout Basement
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Hillside, Rolling Land
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 210 55109 Hwy 777
- AreaRural Lac Ste. Anne County
- SubdivisionSturgeon Heights_CLSA
- CityRural Lac Ste. Anne County
- Postal CodeT0E 1V0
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Full, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 6:46pm MDT.