Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15015 58 Street, Edmonton
Gorgeous 2966 sq ft fully renovated 2 storey w/ attached heated oversized double car garage, RV parking, fully modern, finished basement w/ 10 ft high ceilings, new windows, patio doors, roof, shingles, siding, flooring thru-out, new kitchen, furnaces, hot water tank, park like backyard & front yard, huge master w/ walk in closet, full ensuite, fireplace, and private balcony, 4 bedrooms up. rooftop patio, 4 baths, 6 bedrooms total, 3 fireplaces, main floor laundry, built in vac. - List goes on & on must be seen! Close to schools, shopping, transit. Excellent family friendly, safe neighborhood.
- MLS® #E4074161
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,966
- Year Built1981
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesBar, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, Dog Run-Fenced In, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, Hot Water Electric, Intercom, Laundry-Same Floor, Open Beam, Programmable Thermostat, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Wet Bar, Security Window Bars
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Stream/Pond
- Lot Description10,000 sq ft lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15015 58 Street
- Postal CodeT5A 4H4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Garburator, Intercom, Microwave Hood Cover, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer - Energy Star, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesElectric, Wood, Brick Facing, Remote Control, Three Sided
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMcLeod Elementary
- MiddleMcLeod Junior High
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2018 at 9:16pm MST.