Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1825 Ainslie Court, Edmonton
Cul-de-sac location with both the back & the side backing onto walking paths that lead to pond & park areas. This custom home has 9' ceilings. From your double car garage you will step into a mud room, while your guests enter a foyer from the front door. Your open kitchen features an island with granite counter tops, a double sink & flush eating bar. Enjoy a cozy gas fireplace in the living room. The luxurious master suite has a 10' high ceiling, a walk-in closet & is complimented by an ensuite with granite counters, two sinks, a tower cabinet, an aval tub & a tiled shower with bench. No matter what your needs are for additional space, the additional basement development will not disappoint. It has a family room, 2 bedrooms & full bath. The exterior is hardie plank & stone. There will be a HOA in the future. There is endless shopping just a short drive away. This home comes with full warranty. Front landscaping is included. The price includes GST. Taxes are TBA.
- MLS® #E4074661
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,260
- Year Built2016
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 10 ft., Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Vinyl Windows, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- ExteriorStone, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Shopping Nearby, Cul-De-Sac, Partially Landscaped, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1825 Ainslie Court
- Postal CodeT6W 2R8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesGarage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Direct Vent, Mantel
- # of Stories1
- HOA Fees Freq.Other
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 6:46pm MDT.