Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12932 135 Street, Edmonton
Located in the neighborhood of Athlone just blocks from schools, parks, shopping and transit. This 3 bedroom bungalow has been upgraded inside and out. All of the wiring and electrical outlets have been upgraded to be child friendly both upstairs and down. New shingles in in 2014, furnace 2012 and hot water tank 2012 and there's still original hardwood in the living room under the Grand Illusion Laminate that runs through the hallway and 3 bedrooms. New exterior and interior doors and closet doors. Maintenance free vinyl siding and capped windows. Downstairs you'll find a good sized recreation room, 2 bedrooms and utility room with rough-in for bathroom. The size of the lot is evident when you step out and see not only the yard within the fence line but the 20'x24' garage with ample parking behind. All re-landscaped with Kentucky Blue Grass, new 6' cedar fence and wrought iron gate. This is a great family home. One you will definitely want to see!
- MLS® #E4076745
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,001
- Year Built1957
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking220 Volt Wiring, Double Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address12932 135 Street
- Postal CodeT5L 1Y2
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 7:01pm MDT.