Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 51331 224 Road, Rural Strathcona County
This home has CHARACTER! 995 sq.ft. 2+1 bedroom bungalow located on a 3.0 rolling acre lot, fenced, backing onto an open field. Newer shingles, laminate & lino flooring in great room and kitchen, new, living/dining room has coved ceiling, basement features a really nice and spacious rec room, extra bedroom, 2 pce bath and a playroom for the kids. Possibility for 4th bedroom in basement. Double detached insulated & oversized garage, insulated shop and a few older out buildings. This attractive setting in a paved subdivision near Donaldson Park will provide the rest and retreat you deserve in a home!
- MLS® #E4078146
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage995
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Handyman Special, Hot Water Natural Gas
- ParkingRV Parking
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Private Setting, Schools, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address50 51331 224 Road
- AreaRural Strathcona County
- SubdivisionDonaldson Park
- CityRural Strathcona County
- Postal CodeT8C 1H5
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 7:01pm MDT.