Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 203 10230 114 Street, Edmonton
Guests (and I) would describe this apartment as quiet, calm, great energy, fashionable, functional and cute. The renos are largely Ikea. Counters are wood. Appliances are almost all new, including a new energy efficient dishwasher. The bathroom is modern. There is a storage room within the suite, plus ample cupboard space including a large floor to ceiling pantry. Windows and patio door are new and energy efficient. Deck is new and south-facing to an inner courtyard. Laundry is one floor down. The building is adjacent to a playpark that has been newly renovated and includes a spray park. Being on 102nd Ave, you are one street from Jasper and two from the river valley. The area is known for good food and great spaces.
- MLS® #E4078199
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage525
- Year Built1985
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-Common, No Smoking Home, Parking-Plug-Ins, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesSchools, Shopping Nearby, Playground Nearby
- RoofRoll Roofing
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 203 10230 114 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 1R9
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Dishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$296
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 7:46am MDT.