Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
51232 Rr 72, Rural Parkland County
Ideal hobby farm, located between Drayton Valley & Hwy 16 is this very private 79.49 acre parcel. 75% pasture 25% treed. Perimeter fenced and cross fenced with electric waterer. 1995 1650 sq. ft. Modular Home with 3 nice size bedrooms, 4pc. main bath and 5pc. en-suite with Jacuzzi tub. Large open kitchen with access to 44 x 10'3" east deck, front entry faces south with access to front covered patio and open fire pit, you will enjoy the sun all day long. Cement piling foundation makes the home very stable. Shingles were replaced approximately 4 years ago. Included in sale is 3 garden sheds and trailer shelter. There is a fluent contract for security system buyer will have to connect.
- MLS® #E4078754
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleModular Home
- FeaturesExterior Walls- 2x6'
- ParkingFront Drive Access, No Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCross Fenced, Fenced, Landscaped, No Through Road
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- FoundationSee Remarks
- Address51232 Rr 72
- AreaRural Parkland County
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT7A 1R0
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Satellite TV Dish, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2018 at 10:16pm MDT.