Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9403 143 Street, Edmonton
1802 sq.ft. bungalow boasting an amazingly private crescent location with a south facing ravine and park setting. This residence was extensively renovated in 2009 with new roof, acrylic stucco exterior, triple pane windows, gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets, upgraded bathrooms, hardwood flooring, air conditioners, fully finished basement, 2 fireplaces and more. The home also features aggregate walks and patio, fully landscaped, an over sized detached triple garage plus offers the ultimate in privacy and convenience. You are literally steps to the River valley trails, a few minute walk to schools, shopping, community amenities and restaurants plus only a short drive to Downtown or U of A. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4079052
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,803
- Year Built1972
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, Over Sized, Triple Garage Detached
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9403 143 Street
- Postal CodeT5R 0P6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2018 at 10:16pm MDT.