Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 301 10308 114 Street, Edmonton
Exceptionally run 30+ building in the Oliver area, minutes to all kinds of amenities including the Brewery District, MacEwan University, public transit & more. The beautiful unit faces the street with wonderful views of the tree top greenery. Enjoy this lovely spacious layout. The kitchen & living area are open to one another with great space for entertaining. The kitchen boasts timeless white cabinetry, huge pantry & island. The microwave & dishwasher are newer. The living room features a corner gas fireplace to cozy up beside & patio door w/ phantom screen to an east facing balcony complete with BBQ gas hookup. The master is large, with its own ensuite & walk-through closet. There is also a second bedroom & second 4 pce bath. In-suite laundry/storage area complete this lovely home. Upgrades include fresh paint, furnace replaced in 2015 (under warranty), new toilet & some new blinds. A/C. Storage locker in parkade as well. Excellent opportunity to live urban lifestyle in exceptional building.
- MLS® #E4079999
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,096
- Year Built2002
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Car Wash, Exercise Room, Parking-Visitor, Security Door, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofClay Tile
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 301 10308 114 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2X2
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Mantel
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$432
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2018 at 12:31am MDT.