Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
260, 26500 Highway #44, Rural Sturgeon County
If you are a horse enthusiast you have to see this! Approximately 27.38 acres completely fenced and cross fenced for horses. This property is ideal for horse training, lessons or clinics. 35'x70' barn with 10 box stalls, tach room and office with bathroom, all heated with hot and cold water and auto waterer's. The barn is attached to a 70'x100' riding arena which is also heated. The 2078 sq.ft. home was built in 1993. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, bungalow comes with a corner jet tub in ensuite, huge open concept kitchen with oak cabinets. Huge living room with free standing wood stove. Enjoy the summer afternoons in the 200 sq.ft. sunroom overlooking a pond. Also included is an attached 24'x34' -3 car garage and a 36'x28' heated shop. All this only 15 minutes from St. Albert.
- MLS® #E4080525
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,078
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesFire Pit, R.V. Storage, Sunroom
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, Shop, Triple Garage Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCreek, Cross Fenced, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Playground Nearby, Recreation Use, Schools, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address260, 26500 Highway #44
- AreaRural Sturgeon County
- CityRural Sturgeon County
- Postal CodeT0G 1Y0
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- FireplacesWood, Freestanding
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2018 at 2:46am MDT.