Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 104 17404 64 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
"Affordability in west end!! Very clean home in secure, well managed building has had original owner, pet / smoke free. Condo fees include heat & water. Energized parking stall & lots of on-street parking, usually right in front of this south facing walk-out unit - super for your guests and easy exit for walking or biking. The park/ open green space right cross the street is a lovely view both summer & winter. An all-age building - great for students to seniors: very close to shopping, library, restaurants, medical clinics & much more; one block to bus stop with no-transfer routes to U of A, to downtown & to West Edmonton. Mall. A well cared for unit with in-suite laundry.
- MLS® #E4080891
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage629
- Year Built2004
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Plug-Ins, Parking-Visitor, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingOff Street, Stall
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees/Shrubs, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Condo Fee$235
- Address# 104 17404 64 Avenue Nw
- SubdivisionCallingwood South
- Postal CodeT5T 6X4
- InteriorCarpet Over Softwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOur Lady of the Prairies
- HighJP, Oscar Romero
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2018 at 8:16am MDT.