57217 Hwy 764, Rural Lac Ste. Anne County
"Tanglewood" is an amazing wilderness retreat w/over 233 acres on 1 3/4 miles of the beautiful Pembina River! Ultimate recreation property with spectacular views from high banked areas w/natural cliffs! Also great river access for canoeing, boating or fishing from lower areas! Countless wildlife, birds & virgin forest w/a 3 acre deer meadow! Coyote Creek bisects the land, flowing to the Pembina w/unique beaver dams & picturesque dead-fall. Delightful walking trails abound among mature pine, aspen, birch & willow groves. Also 3 cultivated fields (60 acres)! Marvelous custom designed 650sqft cozy cabin w/2 storey high window wall graces a high west bank w/250 sqft of deck to enjoy the riverview! Rustic 2pce outhouse bath! This amazing property is located approximately 40 minutes from Stony Plain & Spruce Grove and only an hour’s drive from Edmonton! Paved highways make the ride very comfortable. Plus prime location for river view dream homes! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
- MLS® #E4080981
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage654
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, No Animal Home, Open Beam, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Windows
- ParkingSee Remarks
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCreek, Cross Fenced, Fenced, Hillside, Low Maintenance Landscape, Private Setting, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View, Rolling Land, Schools, Sloping Lot, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address57217 Hwy 764
- AreaRural Lac Ste. Anne County
- CityRural Lac Ste. Anne County
- Postal CodeT0E 0J0
- Interior FeaturesFurniture Included
- HeatingSee Remarks
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2018 at 10:01pm MDT.