# 12a 10325 156 Street Nw, Edmonton
Nicely renovated and upgraded unit in a great central location , close to shopping, schools, parks, transportation This contemporary suite is located in the low rise. Close to west end Grant MacEwan Campus. Fully equipped kitchen. Queen size bed in bedroom. Contemporary decorated suite with neutral colors, modern art. Private balcony. Remote controlled 32" TV with DVD player. • Coin operated laundry facilities. Parking included. Dual flush toilet brand new bathroom sink. • Laminate flooring in the bedroom, and tile in the living room. • Furniture included couch , tv stand, dining table, tv.
- MLS® #E4081947
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage603
- Year Built1970
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Laundry-Coin-Op
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesCrossed Fenced, Landscaped, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 12a 10325 156 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5P 2R4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesFurniture Included, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$200
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2018 at 8:02pm MDT.