Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 140 10770 Winterburn Road, Edmonton
Welcome to Westview Village! This spacious, renovated 3 bed, 2 bath home has everything for its new family to love! The curb appeal is amazing with a large front deck that is covered...perfect for the summer BBQ's! The entrance way is open and bright with ceramic tile flooring. The living room flows seamlessly into the dining area and kitchen with laminate flooring throughout. This makes this space perfect for entertaining or watching the little ones! The kitchen has ample cabinet and counterspace, with all the stainless steel appliances included! The bedrooms are very spacious with a 3pc main bath. There is also a 4pc washroom with a door that opens up to the massive master bedroom! Renovated in 2016 with new roof, siding, windows, furnace and hot water tank! Westview Village has everything right at your fingertips! With a daycare, park, outdoor skating rink, work out facility and community hall this area is very family friendly! A must see!
- MLS® #E4082001
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,315
- Year Built1976
- StyleSingle Wide Mobile Home
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Off Street
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionSee Remarks
- Address# 140 10770 Winterburn Road
- SubdivisionWestview Village
- Postal CodeT5S 1T5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2018 at 1:42pm MDT.