Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7231 Twp Rd 512, Rural Parkland County
Real Country Living. This just under 9 acres offer you a family setting that is perfect. With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms for all and a shop to keep him busy you have a beautiful tree surround to just sit and relax. But if you prefer to be busy there is room for horses, chickens, sheep, whatever your desire may hold. Close to Town for all those needs and yet not too close. With over 1400 sq. ft. upstairs and fully finished down there is room to do it all. A 22x38 shop with 220 amp, 22x32 attached garage and a 26x28 barn with metal roof gives you freedom to choose your hobbies. Upgrades include: some new windows, New HWT, New HE Furnace, New Shingles, New Toilets, Bathroom upgrade. You have fenced areas for the animals and open areas for the fun. You have only ½ to1.5 kms of gravel the rest is paved. Very little traffic, very little noise, it’s great. If you commute to DV it is super close. This Country Home is waiting for you.
- MLS® #E4082165
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,457
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesBar, Deck, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Shop
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Level Land
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7231 Twp Rd 512
- AreaRural Parkland County
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT7A 1S3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 8:16am MDT.