Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
53125 Range Road 20, Rural Parkland County
100.84 Acres in a PRIME LOCATION! This property is located right on Range Road 20 BETWEEN Highway 16 and Highway 16A with PAVEMENT all the way. The sky is the limit to what you could do here such as Greenhouses/Trucking Company/RV Development/Storage Centre/Country Residential Subdivision/Highway Service Centre/Motel/Hotel. There is a 1450+ sq.ft. bungalow, outbuildings and a beautiful yard site that would make a great subdivision or RV Park with frontage on Hwy 16, Hwy 16A and Range Road 20. The home has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, main floor laundry with sink, 2 fireplaces up and wood stove down and newer PVC windows. Outbuildings include a 28'x24' barn and 48'x32' pole shed with storage shed, fire pit & waterer also included.
- MLS® #E4082579
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,457
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Fire Pit, R.V. Storage
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Hillside, Landscaped, Private Setting, Rolling Land, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address53125 Range Road 20
- AreaRural Parkland County
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT7Y 2G8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAppliances Negotiable, Storage Shed, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-2, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesBrick Facing, Double Sided, Woodstove, Wood
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 8:16am MDT.