Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
796 Blackburn Place Sw, Edmonton
A well-maintained 2 story house with double attached 2 car garage is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the prestigious Blackburn community. The property is featured with spacious living room with a fireplace, hardwood and ceramic tile run through the main floor, newly renovated kitchen with all new appliances. On the second floor you will find 3 good sized bedrooms, with a walk-in closet in master bedroom. The basement is finished with 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, 1 good size entertaining room, a den and a storage room. Some features: open concept main floor design, central air conditioning, central vacuum system, and water filtration system. Blackburn is a beautiful, mature and secure neighborhood with the ravine trail and park-like views, as well as established Daycare. The property is close to all amenities, such as south common and Windermere shopping centres, LRT transit system, Anthony Henday and QE2 high ways. A very nice house to show!
- MLS® #E4083286
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built1999
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address796 Blackburn Place Sw
- Postal CodeT6W 1C3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 8:16am MDT.