Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13421 103 Avenue, Edmonton
This 2200 sq ft home is situated in Old Glenora, a prestigious central neighborhood that offers history,charm & mature tree lined streets. The home is welcoming and offers many special features. Major renovations incl. addition of second storey(77) that consists of master bedroom, study, ensuite with steam shower and huge upper deck.Completely renovated (back to studs) kitchen,custom designed & beautiful with room for family & friends to congregate,new enlarged back entrance w/closets & pantry. Also three totally renovated bathrooms(02). Two main floor bedrooms, one currently used as family room. The lower level has oversize windows that ensure natural light throughout, two large bedrooms, 3 pc bathroom with heated floor & renovated Rec room with fireplace & work out area(09). Underground sprinkler system, cobblestone walks, patio & south facing decks. Perfect location, steps to Glenora fountain & two blocks to access paved path to spectacular river valley. Walk to schools, five minutes to downtown.
- MLS® #E4083397
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,201
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks, Insulation-Upgraded, Patio, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground, Wood Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOver Sized, Rear Drive Access, 220 Volt Wiring, Double Garage Detached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane
- Lot Description673.5
- RoofWood Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address13421 103 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5N 0S3
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Water Softener, Alarm/Security System, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Marble Surround
- # of Stories3
- HighRoss Sheppard
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 8:16am MDT.