Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Edmonton
Village at Griesbach (Best Community in Edmonton 2016, 2014, 2013 & 2011 and best landscaping and amenities winner of 2014), great community events year round with no HOA fee. This 3 storey townhome located less than 1/2 block to the most beautiful designated community garden area location in the 24 acre rolling hills park with custom built stairs to the top. The community features several biking and walking trails, some lakes and ponds with kayaking feature and tobogganing hill for you to enjoy in the winter season. Great place for green and healthy living, minutes from downtown and easy access to all major highways including Anthony Henday city ring road. One of the BEST TOWNHOME in this development currently, this unit c/w single rear attached garage with full length driveway for extra parking, ground floor foyer and den with 1/2 bath, large spacious open concept upper floor with above average kitchen island c/w white Quartz counter and flush eating bar, spectacular view from the balcony.
- MLS® #E4084256
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,221
- Year Built2015
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Hot Water Electric, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat
- ParkingInsulated, On Street, Rear Drive Access, Single Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Flat Site, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden, View Lake
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationGrade Beam
- Condo Fee$159
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Microwave Hood Cover, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMajor General Griesbach
- MiddleMajor General Griesbach
- HighQueen Elizabeth High
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 8:02am MDT.