Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Harcourt Crescent, St. Albert
PERFECT LOCATION. This 1725 square foot, two storey home is a must see. Located in a quiet crescent in one of St Albert's best communities. It is within walking distance to an Elementary School, bus stops and parks. A close drive to the Anthony Henday. The home recently underwent some renovations which include new kitchen flooring, back splash and stainless steel appliances. The main floor has large windows throughout, a cathedral ceiling as well as a gas fireplace. The master suite includes a walk in closet and a four piece ensuite. The basement is fully finished with a unique oak " Olde English Pub" style bar with stain glass windows. The basement boasts a second gas fireplace within an oak family room with plenty of built in storage. The backyard has a elevated deck and a gas BBQ hook up. A double oversized garage with a driveway to park four vehicles.
- MLS® #E4084519
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,726
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10 Harcourt Crescent
- AreaSt. Albert
- SubdivisionHeritage Lakes
- CitySt. Albert
- Postal CodeT8N 6K7
- InteriorCarpet, See Remarks, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Alarm/Security System
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Oak Surround
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2018 at 8:01am MDT.