Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Edmonton
Beautifully maintained and recently renovated 2-storey home located in the Fountain Lake. Conveniently located near Whitemud Drive and 34st, and just minutes from the Anthony Henday and17th street! Over 3300 sq ft of living space featuring a large master bedroom and en-suite with jacuzzi and separate shower. Upper floor also includes 3 more sizable bedrooms as well as a full bathroom with tub/shower and 2 sinks. The main floor features a beautiful mix of maple hardwood and granite tile flooring and includes laundry room, full bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and large den with French doors. Kitchen includes granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances! Back door opens to a large backyard and a fantastically kept deck and patio area. Fully developed basement includes 1 bedroom and full bathroom, as well as large recreation area with wet bar.
- MLS® #E4085184
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,336
- Year Built1993
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesSee Remarks, Skylight, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Storage Shed, Vacuum Systems, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Brick Facing
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 8:16am MDT.