413 Oak Wood Crescent, Edmonton
Why rent when you can own? Become a homeowner, and pay less than rent! Well maintained home on a corner lot in a great family friendly neighbourhood, offering ample space with a bright living room that leads to the spacious and open kitchen with lots of cabinets and counter space plus a dining area that can accommodate a nice size table. You can also enjoy summer dinners outside on your deck. Down the hall you will find 2 generously sized bedrooms with large closets and the adjacent 4 piece bath. The master bedroom also offers a 4 piece ensuite and large closet. Vaulted ceilings and large windows fill this home with natural light. Situated near a great park, soccer and baseball field. Just minutes from all amenities including shopping, restaurants, library and great schools plus easy access to the Anthony Henday and Sherwood Park Freeway. Come see yourself in your new home!
- MLS® #E4113335
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built2012
- StyleSingle Wide Mobile Home
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingNo Garage, On Street, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Address413 Oak Wood Crescent
- SubdivisionMaple Ridge_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6P 0B3
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2018 at 10:16am MDT.