9357 94 Street, Edmonton
Located in the heart of Bonnie Doon is this great 4 plex. Built in 1971, this property features three - 3 bedroom suites and one - 2 bedroom suite. Surface parking is available at the rear. Overall, the property has been well maintained, although original finishing materials remain throughout. It is situated on approximately a 78' x 130' lot which is in a prime location for lot splitting and redevelopment. Close to Mill Creek Ravine trail system, Edmonton Club Ski Hill and the North Saskatchewan River valley. Easy access to downtown, public transportation including the new Valley LRT Line.
- MLS® #E4125861
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,691
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesHot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite
- ParkingOff Street, On Street, Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9357 94 Street
- SubdivisionBonnie Doon
- Postal CodeT6V 3C6
- InteriorLinoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 1:01pm MST.