You have probably been bombarded with advice to go after listings in this super-hot market and its good advice. In fact, I have a workshop coming up on April 16th packed with ideas as to how you can win them based on my 20 plus years of experience.
But, for some, working with move up buyers might be a better fit. For most REALTORS® working with buyers is a joy. Working with sellers less so.
Here are 3 reasons why move up buyers could be a better choice:
- You might get 2 transactions from one client. You find a home and sell a home.
- You will always need buyers in any market and the record-breaking numbers of deals in the single family and condo segments of our market confirm the business is there.
- Buyers are more likely to refer to their friends, than home sellers in my experience.
Where will you find them?
- Your Sphere of Influence (SOI).
- Open Houses. Just imagine how many buyers are pouring into Open Houses right now when listings are scarce.
- Online. If you are fortunate to be on a team, or part of a lead generation program at your brokerage, perhaps focus on buyers searching ABOVE $500,000. Chances are they need to sell a home too.
About the author:
You can watch and hear Stuart share other ideas on his You Tube Channel: Stuart Neal, Edmonton Real Estate Career Coach.
Follow Stuart on his Facebook coaching page: Stuart Neal, Edmonton Real Estate Career Coach Facebook.
You can read more about the author of this blog by clicking this link - Stuart Neal, Career Coach, Team Lead, Broker & REALTOR®
Want more information about becoming a team member or Associate REALTOR® with Ambergate? Call Stuart our broker owner at: 780-760-2014 ext. 3 or go to our Careers page - Ambergate Realty Advisors Careers.
Posted by Stuart Neal on
Leave A Comment