You have decided to buy a home. It’s exciting isn’t it? You are now scouring several websites for listings. You have a good idea of what you want to buy, where you want to live & how much you want to spend
All you need now is to go out & look at some homes. Right? How about wrong?
Sometimes you have to slow down to go fast!
We have helped many home buyers through their journey & in the first instance we suggest you engage a REALTOR® / Advisor to help you complete a strategy session.
What does this mean?
It means taking a step back. It means acknowledging what you already think you want, but it also means exploring other home options and most importantly sources of homes.
Our 10 Step Home Buying Process includes a strategy session and we have found that after really drilling down, many of our clients change direction, purchase a style of home they did not initially consider, or perhaps found a home from the hidden market.
Typical situations and outcomes include the following:
- A couple who thought they needed a 4 bedroom home purchased a 2 bedroom home with flex room options elsewhere in the home.
- Buyers who wanted to live on a golf course, selected instead to live by woodland.
- A couple that wanted to downsize into a smaller home, chose instead to purchase a condo.
- A super picky buyer moved away from re-sale and eventually built a dream home instead.
- A buyer that simply could not find the home they wanted already listed, allowed us to help them select and purchase a home from the ‘hidden market’.
Would you like to enjoy a Home Buyer Strategy Session? We have REALTOR® / Advisors standing by and ready to help you. Learn more about our team by clicking here: Ambergate Realty Advisors Team.
To shop for ALL homes in the metro Edmonton area please go to our website www.AmbergateHomes.ca.
About the author:
You can read more about the author of this blog by clicking this link – Stuart Neal Broker Owner & REALTOR®.
Please feel free to call our broker owner Stuart Neal at: 780-760-2014 or visit our home buyers website www.AmbergateHomes.ca.
Posted by Stuart Neal on
Leave A Comment