A career in real estate can be a tremendously rewarding career if you truly understand what you are getting into and how the industry actually works.
Some of the typical benefits are:
- You will always have work
- The residential market is so large, it could be described as perpetual and downturn proof.
- Life happens to real estate. People leave home, marry, have children, divorce, move to a new city, die and retire.
- Repeat business opportunities. Most people move every 8 to 10 years.
What Do Many People Think the Job is About?
Many people we talk to want to get into real estate for 4 keys reasons:
- They like looking at homes and think it could be so much fun to go shopping every day
- They have an interest in design or architecture
- They see it as quick and easy money
- They are highly individualistic, and they want to be in charge of their own destiny
What the Job is Really About
- Finding and identifying people who require your services
- Developing solid relationships with people
- Providing people with information, insight, expert advice and confidence to make decisions
- Long hours. You might often be expected to work at times when most people are off work
The Benefits of Success
- If you build your practice properly, your future gets more secure over time and finding clients becomes easier
- An above average income
- Satisfaction that you are making a positive impact on peoples lives
About the author:
You can read more about the author of this blog by clicking this link – Stuart Neal Broker Owner & REALTOR®
Want more information about careers with our team? Call Stuart our broker owner at: 780-760-2014 ext. 3 or go to our Careers page Ambergate Realty Advisors Careers