The wonderful thing about this system is that anyone can do it. Sure, we all know those ‘social magnets’. Folks who can walk into a room and command attention right away. Those folks are a great fit for a real estate career as they can pick up clients wherever they go. But what about the rest of us. Those folks who resonate with a different kind of vibration. Those everyday people who are making their journey through life as best they can, but do not possess that ‘light up a room’ quality?
The good news is that if you learn and apply the habits laid out here, you will be successful. Anyone can do it. So, let’s get started:
Your Daily Habits
- Write down 3 gratitudes. Write down at least 1 if not 2 affirmations describing your vision or goals.
- Show up to your work. Start work early.
- Write out 2 personal notes and mail them.
- Focus on your Hot List of potential clients.
- Focus on your Warm List of potential clients.
Your Weekly Habits
- Make your client service calls.
- Schedule 2 real estate reviews.
- Have 50 live interviews or consultations.
- Update your CRM and look for matches i.e. homes to clients or clients to homes.
I will be explaining each of these habits in much more detail in later blogs. Come back to this blog for regular careers updates and tips.
About the author:
You can read more about the author of this blog by clicking this link – Stuart Neal Broker Owner & REALTOR®
Want more information about careers with our team? Call Stuart our broker owner at: 780-760-2014 ext. 3 or go to our Careers page Ambergate Realty Advisors Careers.
I would like to credit Ninja Selling for providing this framework of habits. It forms the backbone of our training program here at Ambergate Realty Advisors. The title is inspired by Steven Coveys book “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. You can learn more by going here: The 7 Habits.
You can learn more about Ninja Selling by going here: Ninja Selling.