A little over 3 months ago Randy Agustin joined our team. Randy has successfully passed his probation program and is now a fully-fledged Advisor / Partner.
I have been impressed by Randy’s commitment to his craft. Randy has showed up to his work with determination and grit. Randy has demonstrated a strong commitment to the wellbeing of his clients, and this is precisely what makes for an ‘Ambergate Realty Advisor’.
I asked Randy about his experiences so far. His answers follow:
1. Why did Randy decide to join the Ambergate Realty Advisors Team?
- Stuart’s close mentorship.
- The open and friendly team culture.
- The coaching and development program for a new REALTOR® like me.
2. What does Randy have to say about his experience so far?
- Eye opening for sure. Stuart explained how different the actual work is from studying it during licensing, and he couldn’t have been more right. Stuart’s ability to set my expectations has made my experience so far way more positive than it would have been if I went in alone.
- The development plan and his coaching in and of itself is a great asset that enables you to hit the ground running to start developing habits and learning from proven methods. Even if this career isn’t something that comes naturally to you, but something you want to do, his mentorship really is a life saver.
- This team really cares. Being in an environment where help and expertise is openly shared and voiced is really appreciated and can’t be overlooked.
Learn on You Tube: Stuart Neal, Edmonton Real Estate Career Coach.
Go to Facebook: Stuart Neal, Edmonton Real Estate Career Coach Facebook.
Read Stuart’s bio: Stuart Neal, Career Coach, Team Lead, Broker & REALTOR®
Start your real estate career. Call Stuart at: 780-760-2014 ext. 3 or go to our Careers page - Ambergate Realty Advisors Team Careers.
Posted by Stuart Neal on