What Do Many People Think the Job is About?
Many people we talk to want to get into real estate for 4 keys reasons:
- They like looking at homes & think it could be so much fun to go shopping every day
- They have an interest in design or architecture
- They see it as quick & easy money
- They are highly individualistic, & they want to be in charge of their own destiny
What the Job is Really About
- Finding & identifying people who require your services
- Developing relationships with people
- Providing people with information, insight, expert advice & confidence to make decisions
- Long hours & you might often be expected to work at times when most people want to be off work
The Benefits of Success
- If you build your practice properly, your future gets more secure over time & finding clients becomes easier
- An above average income
- Satisfaction that you are making a positive impact on people’s lives
You Will Always Have Work
The residential market (urban) is so large that it could be described as perpetual &
Life happens to real estate. People leave home, marry, have children, divorce, move to a new city, die & retire.
Most people move every 8 to 10 years.
About the author:
You can read more about the author of this blog by clicking this link – Stuart Neal Broker Owner & REALTOR®
Want more information about careers with our team? Call Stuart our broker owner at: 780-760-2014 ext. 3 or go to our Careers page Ambergate Realty Advisors Careers.