Wanted team players!
What does it mean to be an Ambergate Realty Advisors Team Member? Our name sums up our core purpose.
Amber - considered by many to hold healing qualities.
Gate - a sign of transition. In essence, we help our clients move their live's forward & make a positive transition. Do those core values appeal to you?
And our Core Values?
Trust - We work hard to build and create trust with all of our clients. We trust each other.
Interest – We take a deep interest in the objectives of our clients in order to guide them toward the best possible solution for them. We are interested in each other.
Care - We show care to our clients as they journey through their home selling or purchase experience. We care for each other.
Knowledge - We are constantly working on our own self development and acquisition of knowledge in order to provide the best possible advice to clients. We share our knowledge with each other.
We are building a team & our proven training program is perfect for newer REALTORS® to move through their career learning curve faster than if they were attempting to start out by themselves. Stuart Neal our Team Lead & Coach has helped to launch the careers of numerous high quality REALTORS® many of whom have gone on to build successful careers in real estate.
We are looking for good people. You will be proactive. You will be a team player. Could that be you?
Advisor & Partner REALTOR®
- Follow our system & your first commission will arrive within a few weeks.
- After completing our proven 6 Week Training program, you will become a 'fully fledged' Advisor Partner & Team Member.
- You will be expertly coached & guided by Stuart Neal our Team Lead.
- We will introduce you to an abundance of potential home buying client opportunities.
- We also will show you how to generate your own business.
- Your success may provide an income of more than $100,000 in your first year.
- You could be a 'lone Ranger' REALTOR®, serve your friends, expense your own marketing & get lost in the crowd.
- Or you could join our team, turbo charge your career & be part of our real estate family.
- Ongoing support. Weekly team meetings & daily 'huddles'.
- No long term contract, but we will ask you to commit for at least 2 years.
- Low financial risk to you.
- eXp stock options & recruitment incentives.
- No licence is required to apply. No prior experience required.
We currently have 7 positions available.
How to Apply