Wanted team players!
What does it mean to be an Ambergate Realty Advisors Team Member? Our name sums up our core purpose.
Amber - considered by many to hold healing qualities.
Gate - a sign of transition. In essence, we help our clients move their live's forward & make a positive transition. Do those core values appeal to you?
We are building a team & our proven training program is perfect for newer REALTORS® to move through their career learning curve faster than if they were attempting to start out by themselves. Stuart Neal our Team Lead & Coach has helped to launch the careers of several high quality REALTORS® all of whom have gone on to build successful careers in real estate.
We are looking for a few good people. You will be proactive. You will be a team player. Could that be you?
Advisor & Partner REALTOR®
- After completing our proven 6 Week Training program, you will become a 'fully fledged' Advisor Partner & Team Member.
- You will be expertly coached & guided by Stuart Neal our Team Lead.
- We will introduce you to an abundance of potential home buying & selling client opportunities.
- We will show you how to generate your own business too.
- Follow our system & your first commission will arrive within a few weeks.
- Your success may provide an income of more than $100,000 in your first year.
- You could be a 'lone Ranger' REALTOR®, work only with your friends, expense your own marketing & perhaps get lost in the crowd.
- Or you could join our team, turbo charge your career & be treated like family.
- Ongoing support. Weekly team meetings & daily 'huddles'.
- No long term contract, but we will ask you to commit for 2 years.
- Low risk. Ask for details.
- No licence is required to apply. No prior experience required.
We currently have 3 positions available.
How to Apply